Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Hey there, I'm Frank!

Hi there!
Welcome everyone!

After writing blogs off and on for a while now on many different services/websites I decided I would start my own here. Instead of wasting time posting a blog every now and then for someone else to capitalise on, I've decided to commit and start my own blog with a new entry at least every couple of days.

I guess I should tell you a bit about myself. First and most importantly; I love Video Games! I play them every second I can with 99% of that time being on my Xbox 360. Most people that know me would tell you the same, it's just what grabs me. I'm not deep into any one genre, I pretty much just play as many as I can and usually find something to like in most of them.

I've been into video games for as long as I can remember, with some of my earliest memories growing up are that of game play sessions of Mixed-Up Mother Goose and Commander Keen on my dad's computer. Later we had an Atari 2600 where many an hour was spent on Pitfall. Then came the Sega Master System where most of my nostalgic gaming memories are from. My cousins also had one and we swapped games regularly. Between all of us we must have had hundreds of games and I remember so many good times playing them all.

Masterpiece
Those years were the formation of my near uncontrollable love of video games. Since then I've owned and spent many an hour on the Mega Drive, Playstation, Xbox and now Xbox 360. I've been playing video games in some form or another for over 20 years, so when I decided what to write my blog about it seems no other subject can really come close.

Enough about me, I'll be sharing more with you as we go, let's move onto the blog. To start with things will be a bit slow with mostly text entries popping up sporadically. I'm going to be writing a whole bunch of (Mostly)Daily Updates, Reviews and Guides to start with. I have grand plans though, and as soon as I have the means I will more than likely have all kinds of video features and other stuff to upload for all of you, most probably in the extended Let's Play form, along with whatever else you guys ask.

If there is any type of content I haven't mentioned that you would like provided please don't hesitate to ask. Leave a comment below, about anything, I hope to have a ton of interaction with you guys in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment