Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Fridaily Update

Hey all, another Friday rolls around and I have spent most of my gaming time with Iron Brigade and it's DLC Rise of the Martian Bear. On Wednesday I told you all of the troubles I had been experiencing with the DLC being a lot harder than the original game; the enemies are a lot tougher and they throw a lot more of them at you. This was the case for the first and third level but the others were almost too easy. The difficulty ended up being all over the place in Rise of the Martian Bear but I'm glad I've finally finished it.

I spent some time playing the game online with a variety of people but it seems the multiplayer isn't very stable. I had no problems playing Red Dead Redemption for hours on end with 16 people in massive free-roams but for some reason getting 4 people together on a aircraft carrier with legs usually results in dropped connections. It's really frustrating as the achievements I have left are all multiplayer ones. I will keep working on it here and there but it's time to start a new game now I have nothing left to do by myself.

I never really got into the whole
Angry Birds phenomena
There's been a couple of developments in the Windows Phone front, with the first being Rorio pulling the Angry Birds game for Windows Phone 7 and re-releasing an updated non-Live enabled version. I started playing the Angry Birds game a while ago and left it half finished, now that it's pulled I've decided I better get back to it and finish it off before something happens. If anything glitches, I won't be able to re-download it and try again, so fingers crossed.

The second thing I've got to say is the new Deal of the Week on the WP is Farm Frenzy 2 for a buck. I buy pretty much anything if it's a dollar and I have a huge stack of WP games waiting for me, all bought for a dollar. I might put in some work and clear a bunch off my phone so there could be some Windows Phone game reviews popping up here some time soon.

That's it for this week, there has been one more exciting development but I'll wait and see how it pans out before talking about it. There could be a bunch more content coming out in the relatively near future, so get hype! Leave a comment below and I'll see everyone Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment