Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Wednesdaily Update

Firstly I'd like to apologise for for not getting the review for Deep Black: Episode 1 up in time yesterday. It seemed like I turned away for a minute and all of a sudden it was midnight. If you're interested in knowing more about Deep Black: Episode 1 you can check it out here. Since Monday not too much has been going on with my Xbox, I'm not exactly sure what happens with my time but it all seems to vanish without anything productive to show for it.

New missions, enemies and weapons. All you could want but it's damn hard!
Monday I filled you guys in on my progress in Iron Brigade, since then little has happened. I managed to finish the main game in pretty much one sitting, but have been banging my head at this DLC for days. The difficulty has definitely been ramped up, enemies take a bunch more damage and come at you from more varied entry points. Guns I had been dominating with in the normal game feel super weak now and it took me hours to get past the first level.

Vlad is back, this time in bear form!
I've managed to work my way to the third Rise of the Martian Bear battle now, but have been stuck here for days. I managed to get most of the way through the last wave once, so I'm hoping I'll finish it soon, but if there are more, harder levels on the way I'm not sure what to do. That's all I can talk about right now, as I said earlier this week hasn't been too productive. I'll have another review up tomorrow (I promise this time) and hopefully come Friday I'll have a bunch more exciting things to talk about. Leave a comment and see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment