Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Fridaily Update

Fly in circles while collecting spheres
This is going to be a fairly short update today. While Wednesday's had four or five different games to catch you guys up on, since then I've only played two.

The first being NiGHTS into Dreams... as I said on Wednesday I had started it and didn't really "get" it. I managed to finish it and grab all the A-Ranks with relative ease, only replaying a few levels more than two or three times. I understand the gameplay and while fun I don't think I'll call myself a fan. Maybe you had to play it at the time of release, but playing it now it just feels simple and route. I'll have a review up in the future, but there's still a couple reviews to be published from my Easter binge.

He's just asking for it!
Next I played through Swarm. Swarm was a fun romp, but I finished it in pretty much one sitting, it's not a long game and once you wrap your head around what the game wants you to do you can charge through the games 12 levels with relative ease. I have to give a tip of my hat to the game for making dying fun, and not frustrating in the least. Even if all of your Swarmites go belly up, you're still making progress towards your death medal collection. I'll talk more about Swarm in a review as well.

There should be a review of Sam and Max Save the World going live today so be on the look out for that. I have yet to turn on my Xbox so I have no idea what game I will be playing next,  but I've got all weekend to play so I may once again have more than one thing to talk about on Monday. Also don't be afraid to leave a comment, I really would like to hear anything you guys have to say. Good or bad, it will help me grow and provide better content for whoever wants to read it. Anyway see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment