Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Wednesdaily Update

Wednesday rolls around just as I managed to finish up Serious Sam: TFE on Serious difficulty last night. I only just managed to squeak through the last boss battle, but a win is a win and my shiny new Serious Sam achievement proves it. I honestly thought this achievement would really put me through the wringer as my first play through on Normal had me in some tough spots but once I was half way done on Serious things just seemed to fall into place and the last half of the game seemed a lot easier than the first.

I was following a secrets guide so I also managed to get the Look, It's a Secret achievement for finding 50 secrets in a play through so I'm left with one single player achievement that I will hopefully grab tonight. It's looking like a hard one, but after some looking around there seems to be a couple of easier ways to go about it so I'm hoping Metropolis King won't take too long. Once I grab that, it's down to the last three multiplayer achievements and I have found a couple of guys that have said they'd be willing to give me a hand so it shouldn't be too long before this is all wrapped up and ready for review for you all!

Cut the Rope was a fun distraction, lets hope Experiments is more of the same
Other than Serious Sam not too much has been going on, I grabbed Cut the Rope: Experiments on my Windows Phone because they dropped it to 1 dollar and I enjoyed the original Cut the Rope. I haven't really been playing my Windows Phone much lately but I may get into some of that in the future. Tomorrow is a public holiday here, ANZAC Day, so I'm not sure if I'll post the review of Deep Black: Episode 1. Come back and have a look but I'm guessing you'll just have to wait until the Fridaily Update. Leave a comment and see you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment