Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Mondaily Update

The start of another week rolls along and looking back I didn't have too much time to play as much games as I would have liked. I ended up out a lot, did a bunch of training, watched UFC yesterday at a mates place but in between it all I found some time to make some headway in Renegade Ops.

Renegade Ops is quite an enjoyable game, from it's cheesy action movie styling to the frantic explosions and squirrely driving. Renegade Ops mashes the old Micro Machines games and twin stick shooters together for great success. Add in XP and leveling and you've got an awesome game that kept me going for as long as I could find hours to play it. I've beaten the game already and am now replaying it on Hardcore to try and clean up the final couple of achievements, and boy did it get harder.

No shortage of explosions in Renegade Ops
I'll talk more about Renegade Ops in a future review, but for today that's about all I have to talk about. There should be another review being posted today for Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space so check that out if you'd like. See you next time and leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment