Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Fridaily Update

Aaaannd it's Friday again. The weeks seem to be going by faster and faster since I started writing this blog. Last Update I filled you guys in on me beating Joy Ride Turbo, the review will go live Tuesday next week. Since then I tossed up between starting a number of games but ended up deciding to follow through and play Serious Sam The First Encounter.

Serious business!
I've had it sitting on my hard drive for years now, and I had a real quick look at it when I bought it but didn't click with it right away. I also hadn't popped any achievements yet so I thought I'd shelve it and play something else. Since starting it yesterday I've managed to run through it twice and grab the lions share of the available achievements. Coincidentally they are also all the easy ones, so I'm left staring down the harder ones. I've started another run through on Serious difficulty to try and grab the last couple of single player achievements I'm missing before I'll need to track down a co-op partner for the last three.

If you want to help a brother out leave a comment below and I'll get in touch. It has to be done in one sitting and will take about 2 to 3 hours. That's a lot to ask some random on the internet but you'll have my gratitude and a shout out on this blog. I know a couple other people that may help so I'm pretty sure I'll wrap Serious Sam TFE up sooner rather than later.

Seriously crazy!
That's all I got for today, hope everyone enjoys their weekend and gets plenty of gaming in. Leave a comment and I'll see you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment