Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Fridaily Update

This week wasn't as interesting as I'd hoped, with the only game I've played being Renegade Ops. Hopefully over the weekend I'll manage to cram in a bunch of game time and have a lot to write about next week. Speaking of Renegade Ops though, I've managed to creep forward and make some more progress. Since last update I finished Hardcore, cleaned up some secondary objectives I missed and banged my head against the achievement for hitting a fifty plus kill streak combo, finally pulling it off yesterday.

Explosions!
This has left me with one last achievement that I'm hoping to complete today. I need to achieve a skill level rank of Alien upon the completion of the level. The game doesn't really tell you what exactly is needed beyond a tool tip saying to do a bunch of damage without taking much. Yeah thanks, that's what I've been trying to do. I will say that I've been severely under-utilising my special power, which is a damage saving shield, so hopefully I can get my tactics in check and finish it with-out too many repeats.

Apart from that there's nothing much more to report on, maybe I'll flesh out these updates a bit with some non Xbox related entertainment. If you're not interested then skip the last paragraph or two of these updates from now on I guess. I decided to watch a horror movie called Sinister last night which was pretty good. If you're into horror movies I suggest you check it out if you haven't. It's about a true crime writer who moves into a house where murders have taken place and a child has gone missing to try and write a book about it. As you can imagine things don't go smoothly. It really succeeds in manufacturing a creepy atmosphere, and has a good bunch of scares in it.

That's it for this week, leave a comment below, have a good weekend and I'll see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment