Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wednesdaily Update

Last update I spent quite a while writing about Red Dead Redemption. This was partially because of the annoyance at my seemingly never-ending quest to Gold Medal all the Advanced Co-op missions, and also because Red Dead Redemption is up there as one of my favourite games of all time. I've always loved westerns and while other games have had a western setting, none have seen it so realistically realised and given you the freedom to experience everything you've seen in the movies, at pretty much any time.

I'm happy to report that my frustrations have come to an end after more than a year playing Red Dead Redemption off and on when I gold medaled The Escape last night with the help of two other players. The achievement has finally popped and all that I have left to do is grind up another 3 levels to reach level 50 and complete the game.

This is not Joy Ride Turbo
Other goings on include me wrapping up Joy Ride Turbo, which I will say is capable but nothing amazing. I did really enjoy the stunt park levels though, which reminded me quite a bit of GripShift. If you haven't had a look at GripShift I really recommend it, I had a lot of fun with that game. Joy Ride Turbo is nearly as good and maybe slightly more polished but GripShift is still the clear winner in this face off.

Yesterday the review for Renegade Ops went up so give that a look here. You can expect an Amy review tomorrow some time, so check that out and I'll see everyone next Friday, by which time I should hopefully have decided what game to play next and be halfway through it, leave a comment and I'll see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment