Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wednesdaily Update

Hardcore ain't no joke!
There hasn't been too much forward momentum on the Xbox front in the last couple of days. I've been struggling through Hardcore mode in Renegade Ops, making progress here and there but most of my time is spent dying and restarting the level. They really jumped up the difficulty on me! I've made it through to level 9 now, which is apparently one of the hardest levels in the game. I'll keep struggling and hopefully get through it  sometime today.

Apart from that I went back through all my posts and added in some pictures over the last couple of days. They were always meant to have pictures, but I was too lazy to add them in at the time. So after looking over my blog and realising it was just a giant wall of never ending text I decided it looked bad and needed to be broken up. Every post has now been updated with some pictures and going forward every post will go live with some type of picture.

That's all for now. The review backlog has been burned through with only Swarm left to be posted. Instead of posting it with today's update it will go live tomorrow. I would like to have some kind of content to be posted every day, and posting Swarm today would just leave me with nothing tomorrow.Come back tomorrow for a Swarm review and leave a comment below if you have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment